I know I'm getting behind again. Matt and I decided that for x-mas we were buying a laptop. It will be much easier to post more often than I do now. And since my camera is still out of commission, I put my order in with Matt for a new one for my birthday. I want one of the skinny coolpix cameras that I can take everywhere. So anyway we had a great Thanksgiving, we spent it at Matts parents house, and ate to much of course. We usually spend it with my family, but this year my mother had namonia, so her and my dad dined alone. Now it is time for christmas which I get a little carried away with when it comes to decorating. I have all my trees up and decorated, yes trees, 12 to be exact I know crazy I have 2 big trees and a lot of little ones throughout the house. This year my mom and I made our first trip to taipan, oh my god that place is like heaven. We spent 4 hours shopping, there were so many good ideas for decorating your tree. I feel in love with one of them and tried it on my owe it turned out amazing. I am going to try and get all my x-mas stuff posted soon for anyone who needs some ideas.
1 comment:
Yay, you're getting a laptop!! Now you'll really be a blogging fool. Okay, yes let's do hop 2 it. What about Thursday? I'll call you.
Post a Comment