Family 2010

Friday, December 5, 2008

Is there such a thing as to much Christmas

Kitchen island













My main living room tree. I was so happy with how this one turned out. I love that country feel.My dining room, eventually I want some xmas dishes and place setting but this works for now.



If I only had a fireplace


I am going to add bells and bows down the stairs also.

This tree was a pain in the neck. I redid it 3 times and i'm still not happy with it. I don't know why I thought hanging tractors was a good idea. Every time I go upstairs Ryan has torn down half of them to play with. Needs some john deere signs and then I think I will be happy.






Ok so I'm not completely finished but almost. I still have a couple of unfinished projects and the outside is almost done I will post pics soon. I accidently found my birthday present (a coolpix camera) it is so awesome . So I'm going to get a little pics crazy now. I love to look at other peoples pics, who doesn't right. Hopefully you enjoy them.


2 comments:

~The Brown Family~ said...

K so glad I got to see your house in person! It is amazing your decor skills are the best and the christmas smell is so homey! and I am in love with your Tree! Please come decor mine..hehe J/K Loving all the pics and hope you turn them in to the site soon!!!! I didn't hear back from you last night, hope you had a good time... Love ya- Beeg

The Hadley Family said...

Your house is so stinkin cute! I'm glad you got pictures up of it! Hope to get together sometime with your family and catch up.

Love ya!