Family 2010

Monday, June 14, 2010

Sneak Peak of our new lil man!

*Jackson Dee Stanger*

So I haven't had lots of time to post, so I thought I would just do a quick update. So after the long awaited arrival of our new addition he is finially here as of.....June 7, 2010.
My original due date was not till June 11, but I could not wait any longer I wanted him out. So the Dr. scheduled an induction for a couple days early. I went in at 7:00 Monday morning and they broke my water right then and got me hooked up to everything. Within a couple of hours I was not wanting to have him anymore. The contractions were horrible. Most of you know my thoughts about epidurals and there is a reason why we have them now. Anyways, once I got my epidural I was feeling great and things went really fast after that. By 12:30 I was ready to push and at 1:01 lil Jackson Dee Stanger became part of this crazy world. Weighing in at 6lb 15oz and 19" long. He has already been such an amazing baby and we could not be happier.

2 comments:

~The Brown Family~ said...

Can't wait to hear all about it and see him in person one day:).. glad her is a good lil baby for you. So you can get rest...If you need anything - don't hesitate.. Love ya

~The Brown Family~ said...

he.. not her- the r slipped on the page:)