So it is almost time for this lil guy to arrive, 4 weeks to go and I can't wait. It's no secret that I really don't enjoy being pregnant. The last couple of weeks have been spent tring to get everything in order as much as possible before his arrival. The nursery is almost complete just finishing up some last minute projects before I post pics. My good friend Mandi had a baby shower for Jackson a few weeks back and it helped out a ton. Even though I have so much boy stuff already it is always nice to get a few new things and an endless supply of diapers. So Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all who came and helped me become a little more prepared for whats to come.
Happy Birthday Reece!!
12 years ago























1 comment:
~YAY~ only 4 weeks left!! Tuck and I can't wait to meet him!!
Post a Comment