
Well, my little man turned four New Years Day. It feels like only yesterday that I was bringing him home from the hospital. He really is a happy little kid, everyday he makes me laugh with all the things he does. His personality is sooo addicting and unpredictable you never know what he will do next. Some of his favorite things right now are: Superhero's, Cars, Transformers, pretty much anything boy. He saw me put coconut creamer in my coffee one morning so now he insist that his milk have creamer too. He still packs around his green, satin blanket. He has also became really attached to his daddy lately, it is so fun to watch the two of them together. I have to say I could not imagine what things would be like without him here. He feels a part of me that I didn't know exsisted.
























No comments:
Post a Comment