Family 2010

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What 28 looks like on me:


Yesterday I turned '28' WOW, how time flys. I love birthdays, its that one day a year that is all about you.....I spent my day with Matt and Ryan in the afternoon we went to lunch and then later that evening my family all went to dinner at Montana. My sarcastic husband said to me,"honey you don't look a day over 28." Maybe 10 years from now I would love to hear that.

1 comment:

~The Brown Family~ said...

You are sooo pretty!!! You always have your hair in cute styles ,your clothes, your house, are to the 9! Even in sweats. You pull it off!! So talented & fun, and always there to talk to. And still look the same as when we use to hang & I would sit and watch you get ready for school while we chatted away. So happy you had a great b-day!! I need to drop by & see you! 28 oh how I remember turning that.- (So sad that I'm actually saying that) haha. Your beautiful & I love you girl!