Family 2010

Friday, March 6, 2009

Thats Getting Creative MOM

I don't know how many of you are like me and have so many projects and things you think you need to get done in a day that sometimes we forget to interact with our children or child. So these are some of things I've done recently that made me feel more like a mom than a maid.
I bought these decorative eggs for my house and Ryan would not stop playing with them. So I had this great idea to have an Easter egg hunt in the house. It turned out to be so much fun. After all, I can only play Batman and Spiderman for so long. OH, FOR THE LOVE OF BOYS. Anyway Ryan loved it and it was a good way to burn some energy. Then I don't know why but yesterday Ryan and I got out these colored cotton balls and Mr. Potato Head parts, I had from a Halloween project @ Jana's house. I decided to get out my crock pots and utinsils and we made pretend stew out of them, then acted like we were eating it. Hey it was a way to keep a 3 year old entertained. So anyway if you need some good indoor ideas these were entertaining thats for sure.

No comments: