So the house I recently staged sold yesterday,that was quick. It has been on the market for a while so
I'm excited. That means I must have done my job. I'm decorating another home next week and I can't wait, interior design is what I love. If anyone needs help with their house let me know, even if it's just changing around a room that has been the same for 10 years. You would be amazed at what a little paint and new accessories can do for a room. Also I am one of the best bargain shoppers ever so it won't cost you much, if anything. Eventually I want to start a business but for now a couple homes here and there are perfect. After all I quit my job to be a mom and I haven't even had another child yet.
2 comments:
Yay! So glad it sold! Good job! Love your easter ideas w/ Ryan. I gotta get some eggs and let Emersyn get practicing haha. Your house looks great. Miss ya. Oh ya u can decorate my house all u would like ;-)
of course it was all you! I would ask for 10% or something:)!! It looked great, good job. Seriously, we need to get together!
Post a Comment