Family 2010

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve




This year was so fun because Ryan understands Christmas. He really loves Batman right now to so this was one of his favorite toys. They are actual Batman wings, he was a little scared at first so I had to test them out for him. I know, but a moms got to do what a moms got to do. This year we started out at Matts parents and had a delicious lunch and his family is so big that there is never a quite moments. Lots of kids running around enjoying all their new stuff . Its a good time. Then we went to my grandmas house to do presents and chat for a awhile. We finially ended up at my parents for an awesome turkey dinner. There is just the four of us so it was nice to just relax and hang out. My dad is the best Santa there is too, he was Santa for all the christmas plays when I was a kid and this year he got to do it for Ryan. It was so funny my parents bought Ryan this tractor so we snuck it out side where my dad dressed as Santa rang the door bell with it in his hands. Ryan didn't know what to think of Santa but when he saw the tractor he waved him right on in. After that we finished opening alot of gifts. That is one of the good things about being an only kid you get more of everything. Ryan doesn't stand a chance at not being to spoiled. Anyway it was a wonderful Christmas I loved seeing Ryan rip open all of his presents and being so excited.
Ryan's birthday is New Years Day so the craziness is still going. I am now planning a party for alot of toddlers and can't believe my baby is going to be 3. Where has the time gone I barely remember him as a baby. I will try and post some more pics from that.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and also going to have a Happy New Year.

No comments: