So, I recently turned 27, and I still can't believe it. Although I love getting older it just seems to go by way to fast. For gods sake I have a 3 year old, when did that happen. Before I know it i'm going to be 40 with grandkids and grey hair, yikes! Anyway I had a great birthday I went to dinner with all of my hot girlfriends and had a great time. Especially since I rarely get to see most of them, it was good to catch up. Thanks to all of you for taking time out of your busy lives to spend with me. I love you all.
2 comments:
Kerst-
We want to send you christmas cards will you email me your address jesscgray@yahoo.com
Thanks
Jess
How fun! Glad you had a great time. I am still bummed I couldn't of went, (being sick sucks!) I am feeling super though these days- I need to get your b-day gift to you. Love you- and 27 has nothing on you- you look amazing!
Post a Comment