Family 2010

Monday, November 3, 2008

My girlfriend Brandy sent this to me. I think she just wants to hear how crazy I truely am.

  1. I have this thing about redecorating everyday. I don't know why I'm just not satisified with where I put things the first time. The good thing is that it helps keep things really clean because i'm always moving it.
  2. I can't leave the house without some make-up on. It's mostly habit and theres not much natural beauty underneath. Which i'm fine with besides, how many women are natural anyway. We would all have fake boobs and extensions if we could. This drives my husband crazy, I see it as, I would rather look somewhat presentable than look like I don't give a shit about myself. It makes me feel better even though i'm late everywhere I go.
  3. On the other hand I'm not much for shaving I think i'm part hippy. It really doesn't bother me that much, and it takes to long i'm already late everywhere I go.
  4. I'm an extemely picky eater always have been. I don't try new things if it looks gross I don't put it in my mouth. I know what I like grilled cheese and turkey sandwiches -plain and simple.-
  5. I can be I little to honest sometimes I feel that it gets people farther in life. Hard love is the best love. Don't ask me if you really don't want to know. People need to be more honest with themselves we wouldn't be where we're at if more people told the truth.
  6. I'm a really good bargian shopper I get so many things on sale. Just because you pay more for something doesn't mean it is better, well not always. I love to make someones junk into something great you just have to be crafty.
  7. I am scared of everything, I always think of the stupidest things. I hate it because I used to do anything and now i'm to scared to even stay by myself. I know that things happen to good people that aren't expecting it so I try to be prepared. If Matt would let me I would have 3 deadbolts on every door and a hidden weapon at all times. I always look in my backseat before I get in my car, check all the doors at night, notice anyone who might be following me and take mental notes of things. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY !!!

2 comments:

~The Brown Family~ said...

hehe I love you!!!!! and your not crazy.Everything you wrote i already have known... Cause you tell me! love ya girl
oh I so love the quote below~ that is sooooo us!

Jana Dille said...

We had a blast with you guys too. It was weird being together 2 days in a row, but very nice! Ya, tell Matt to go fishing more often. You can spend the night with me:) Maybe next week we can come out there and play. Let me know your schedule> Love ya too:)