Family 2010

Sunday, November 2, 2008


As you can tell it took him a little getting used to but it was so cute. For some reason I think I have to make his costume every year. At least until he is old enough to tell me what he wants to be. This costume was so fun, I found the hunters hat and went from there. Every good hunter has trophey buck so I sewed one on his hat, it was the perfect touch. You can't see it very well but he also has a pair of binoculars and duck calls around his neck . The bullet strap I made out of two pieces of canvas and slid plastic bullets through each strap. He also has a bow and arrow with a target on his back. He made the cutest little hunter.

4 comments:

BreAnn Clark said...

so cute! I love it

Jana Dille said...

he is too cute! good job:)

~The Brown Family~ said...

Wow! Too cute. Saw your Grandma the other day at Mindy's shower. She was telling me you guys came over and telling me about his outfit. Can You guess who i think he looks like in this pic? Spitting image!!! WOW... He is a cutie.. You did a great job!!!

~The Brown Family~ said...

oh i tagged you on my blog... loves