So, I have been trying to add new stuff to my blog but my camera hasn't been working lately. We are just enjoying fall. I love this time of year except for not seeing my husband even more than we already don't. Things have been going pretty good not much goes on out here. I have made some new fall items for my house as soon as my camera is fixed I will post them for anyone that needs new ideas. I have taken Ryan to a couple of pumpkins patches this year. It is so fun now that he is old enough to understand and pick out his own. His costume this year is going to be so cute if he will wear it, hopefully my camera will be fixed. You'll have to wait and see.
This last weekend I was in charge of my mother-in-laws 50th birthday party at my house. It was caios. I told my father-in-law i would decorate but i was not cooking. So everyone else cooked it was delicious. The party turned out great about 50 people showed up and celebrated with her. She loved it. I think i want to be a party planner when i grow up. ha ha.
Anyway I will try and get new pics posted and keep you all updated on things.
Happy Birthday Reece!!
12 years ago























4 comments:
good to know you have a blog! yes we need to do something soon. It doesn't seem like it has been that long till i look at Ryan's pix
Hi friend! Miss you. Let me know how your appt goes. Are you heading up where Brooke and Jed are going? Fun. Well I need to give you a call an get back into our routines! Take care. Love ya
Good to see you're still alive!! Hey call me so we can go to that play thing. Or maybe I'll just call you:)
You always amaze me with your decorating. I want to see your fall ideas. Your house was the perfect place to host a part! How fun! Good to see you today.
Post a Comment